The rivers of Massachusetts need your help!
Dues and donations from individuals, organizations, and business people who love the Commonwealth’s rivers are what make our work possible.
Become a Member of Mass Rivers!
As a member, you’ll be part of a network of statewide river activists working for healthy rivers and sustainable water use. You’ll learn about the latest developments in river policy, and you’ll be invited to our popular workshops and conferences. Most importantly, you will know your support goes directly to protecting rivers in Massachusetts.
Join, Renew or Donate Online
- Make a donation by credit card, debit card, or from your PayPal balance.
- For a monthly sustainer gift, check the “monthly” box.
- PayPal account is required for monthly donations, but not for one time gifts.
- Please provide your mailing address to receive our bi-annual newsletter and tax receipts.
Join/Renew or Donate by Mail
- Use the appropriate form below to join or donate by mail with a check.
The Massachusetts Rivers Alliance is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization, according to U.S. tax code. Your entire contribution is deductible to the extent allowed by law.