The rivers of Massachusetts need your help!
Dues and donations from individuals, organizations, and business people who love the Commonwealth’s rivers are what make our work possible.
Become a Member of Mass Rivers!
Mass Rivers membership benefits include:
- Subscription to The River Advocate, Mass Rivers’ biannual newsletter
- Discounts on Mass Rivers events
- Invitations to workshops, member forums, lectures and volunteer opportunities
- Action alerts for pertinent state and federal legislative updates
- Affiliation with the lead organization for river advocacy in Massachusetts!
Join, Renew or Donate Online
- Make a donation by credit card, debit card, or from your PayPal balance.
- For a monthly sustainer gift, check the “monthly” box.
- PayPal account is required for monthly donations, but not for one time gifts.
- Please provide your mailing address to receive our bi-annual newsletter and tax receipts.
Join/Renew or Donate by Mail
- Use the appropriate form below to join or donate by mail with a check.
The Massachusetts Rivers Alliance is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization, according to U.S. tax code. Your entire contribution is deductible to the extent allowed by law.